Barber & DeLine, LLC is always seeking quality individuals to join our team. Customer satisfaction and trust are the true measures of our years of success; therefore we value employees who share our ideals. Some of the key benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package including: health insurance, Company matched 401K, Paid vacation and holidays
- Equal opportunity employment
- Team structured workplace
- Top of the line equipment and facilities
- Year round work with plenty of overtime
- Excellent advancement opportunities
We are currently looking for responsible, hard working and motivated individuals for the following positions:
- Driller – Top Head – We are seeking an Experienced Air Rotary Drillers for our operations in New York and Pennsylvania. We have excellent equipment and facilities. Must be willing to travel as needed, have a clean CDL and excellent welding experience. Compensation is proportionate to experience. Year round work with plenty of overtime available. Benefits including health insurance and 401K.
- Drillers’ Assistant / Driver / Welder – Drillers Assistant / Driver / Welder
Tully based Barber & DeLine Well Drilling has immediate openings for career minded individuals to join our team as Drillers Assistants. Must be hard working, like working outdoors, have a clean CDL (tank and hazmat endorsement preferred or ability to get such), good with equipment, welding and mechanical experience a plus. Must be able to pass employment drug screening. Minimal out of town travel. Top wages paid. Year round work with plenty of overtime. Health insurance available. Call for application / interview.
- Truck Driver – Potential candidate must have Class A Commercial Driver’s License with a tank endorsement and minimum of two years of commercial driving experience. Must have a clean driving record and be able to provide valid references. Basic mechanical knowledge is required. Must be willing to work as part of a team and assist in other area when requested. Hazardous Materials endorsement is a plus. Candidate will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
*NOTE: All applicants subject to pre-employment drug screening.